Fulfill your desire to grow your family in God’s truth…
- Receive the equipping and encouragement to lead your own children in a deeper walk with Christ
- Use quality materials to build life-long habits in Bible study, application and prayer
- Share the growth with other local families at fun, monthly support activities
You can do this!
- Memorize just two Bible passages each week as a family
- Spend 20 minutes a day in age-leveled, synchronized Bible studies
- Share what you’ve learned each week at a “Family Bonfire” with the help of weekly overviews, questions and activity ideas in the Parent Guidebook
Celebrate your family’s growth…
- For $30 each (plus shipping), registered family members receive an age-appropriate Sword StudyTM with 24 memory verse cards, a Bible-Bee branded Bible, T-Shirt, contestant button and more, including a Parent “Bonfire” Guide for each family, delivered to their home on June 1st
- Youth from 7 to 18 years may choose to compete in a Local Contest on August 24th
- Oral and written tests review the 24 Bible memory passages and the Biblical book covered in provided Bible studies
- The 360 top-scoring local contestants are invited to compete at the National Competition to win part of $270,000
This year, we made a record and had nine of our fourteen contestants make it to the Nationals which were held in San Antonio. We produced the study passage of John 1-12 as a reader’s theater, which developed into a dinner theater fundraiser. View the first part here.